|This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a
AREAS OF PRACTICE
• Civil Litigation
• Commercial Litigation
• Commercial Real Estate
• Complex Business Litigation
222 South Ninth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Admitted: 1966, Minnesota; 1988, Wisconsin
Law School: University of Minnesota, J.D.
Biography: Former Special Assistant Attorney General, State of
Minnesota; Appointed Referee, Hennepin County District Court;
Appointed Special Master, United States District Court. Member,
Minnesota Supreme Court Committee on General Rules of Practice.
Born: Minneapolis, Minnesota, October 11, 1940
University of Minnesota, B.A. 1962, Liberal Arts
University of Minnesota Law School 1965, Juris Doctor
- Partner, Gainsley, Squier and Korsh, 1965 - 1982
- Shareholder, Moss & Barnett, P.A. 1982 - 1994
- Sole practitioner, 1995 - present.
- Licensed to practice in Minnesota and United States District Court.
- Martindale-Hubbell AV rated, 30 consecutive years
- General civil litigation practice:
- Professional negligence
- Eminent domain
- Real estate tax abatement
- Family law
- Complicated commercial disputes